Photobucket

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally!!!!!!

I can join the club!!! Our blog is up and running. Well, I hope.....I am still trying to get use to this thing!! After many weeks of banging my head on my desk I finally got the layout that I wanted and the pictures to be bigger!!!! Yay!! I need to fix a few more things but I don't want to mess with this thing anymore than I have- everytime I change something it throws the whole layout out of wack!! Ugh! As a matter of fact the bottom is still wacky in Firefox! Okay enough rambles from me.....








Oh and I have some PURE cuteness for ya!!! We have two new neighbors in town!!!







Thats right! These cute pups!!! Don't you just want them both????




Too bad- they already have homes!!! Good for me though!! :o)



Now this is love........



Thanks Ms. N for sharing your pups with us!!!




On a more serious note...we are off to Delaware tomorrow to get Kassie's hip checked and **sigh** yet another cast-- unless some miracle upon miracles happens! I am not holding my breath!! So if you can keep her in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. For once I want to bring home some good news!!!!

Have a good night!!!

2 comments:

daddy dan said...

Yeh I'm the first to post :>)

one more cast and were done

nicole said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for this! I am now subscribed