Photobucket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dreaming

Of Gingerbread cookies tonight....






Around here we LOVE gingerbread men girls. When I found these adorable little goodie bags I KNEW we had to do something with them!








So we decided to fill them with goodies and bring them to Maddie's classroom on the last day of school.



Of course we had to find some cute little tags also. :o)






The kids just loved them and Maddie was so happy to give her classmates all a gift.








I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday and tonight I will leave you with one question....


Naughty??




Or Nice??



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful photos! I like them a lot. Your daughter is too cute!

Stopping in from SITS.

Unknown said...

You are like the best Mom on the planet! LOVE the little gift boxes : ) And the naughty pictures? Delightful : )