Photobucket

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty




Is all around us everyday...








I hate, hate winter but I have been slowing down lately and discovering beautiful little places here and there that I past by so many time during the summer. Simply because I didn't see them because of the green full trees. Love this little Pine Tree road. I can just picture a little tiny cabin in woods at the end...





Hopefully if the weather corporates (its Arctic windy here today) I will be able to hop a few fences with my girlies and photograph more of my favorite winter places. :o) Warmish air come my way!!!

3 comments:

Shell said...

What great pics!
Stopping in from SITS.

Ashlee said...

i am 100% sucked into your blog. I love the photos. Can we get together over milkshakes and you can show me how to use my camera!? :)

Stopping by from SITS! Have a great day! xo!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS--

Your pictures are gorgeous. I had to pull my manager aside so I could show them to her. Wish you were local-- I need a new photographer (my old one is taking a break to have a baby of her own!).

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com