Photobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gumdrops & Lollipops

Now that I have mailed off our Christmas cards I can finally post these. :) These are from our Christmas card photo shoot...I was going for something fun, colorful & girlie this year.











Trust me all this candy came in handy for bribes...the three of them together AND smiling-- oh that never happens!!





I think the sugar was setting in here.....





Some fun with my vintage Kodak Duaflex...













Some individuals....(I am surprised they let me do this they were done at this point!)






And if you wondering Kassie new "thing" lately is wearing her hair down. She looks like a totally different girl...not so much like a baby anymore :(







Hope you all are staying warm....we got some "white stuff" today- can't wait to post the photos-- its so beautiful!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun, colorful and girly : ) as opposed to your usual... : ) You are the Queen of Fun, Colorful and Girly Erin! LOVE these pictures so much. Your shots always make me smile. Always.

We haven't gotten too much snow yet. Just bitter, bitter cold winds. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Caseybumpinalong said...

Totally sweet, sweet pictures, as always! My 4 year old daughter is here looking with me and is drooling over your girls' outfits.:)