Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Charley

Meet Charlotte aka Charley....seriously how cute is that? If I ever have another girl I am going to steal that name!! :)






Favorite thing in my closet: Forever 21 Sweater

Favorite movie: Ramona & Beezus











Last thing I ate: Steak Quesadilla

Dream job: To be a veterinarian










Favorite word: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Favorite store: Aeropostale










Favorite pastime: Soccer (I heard she is one awesome player!)
Favorite artist/song: Selena Gomez/Intuition











Last thing I bought: A camera (whoo hoo! :)







Thanks so much Charley for being such a great sport out in the cold! It was definitely fun! :)




2 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

These pictures are PRECious! What a treasure forever for Charley (I love that name, too!) I love your use of props. As always, your photography is SO inspiring.

Gail said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! Love every single one of them. Amazing props, love your use of sun flare. :)