Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

Singing the Blues





Sooo sad....





Yes, she needs another surgery and it won't be done until after Christmas. I absolutely *hate* the thought of putting her through this again with another cast. Sad part is I am probably a pro at it now! So out we dig all the "cast" toys, highchairs, chairs, carseats and throw out the idea of potty training for right now. She is going to be TICKED I tell you when she wakes up in that awful hospital room. So for now she is just singing the blues...





Poor babe but I know it will only make her stronger. And no worries she really wasn't sad she was actually jamming to "twinkle, twinkle little star". This girl is SO dramatic with her singing!!! :o)




Ps~ Thank you for all your kind words!!

Pss~ Please excuse the hair that is what it looks like at the very end of the day!

Psss~ If anyone knows any good "hands on" toys for a 2 year please let me know so I can put them on her Christmas list for surgery time! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

: (
I am so glad I know the outcome.
I can't imagine how stressful this was for you to go thru Erin.