Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hurricane Alert!!









Yes, that right. It landed right inside my house- Hurricane Kassie. She did quite a bit of damage but luckily there were no casualties. It literally happened in a blink of an eye.













*Sigh* Yup I guess I can't turn my head for a minute now. She took everything, I mean everything out of her dresser!!! (Okay whatever I am lying you all know she has more clothes than that **running to hide**) I guess she was trying to play dress up?!?!




And I guess those shoes were not good enough because she proceeded to her closet and started throwing shoes everywhere until she found the perfect pair!










And if that wasn't enough I think the TERRIBLE TWOS have hit us!!!!!!!!!!!







HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

No comments: