Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finding her way


For the past two months I have watched my little babe turn into.. well a sweet little girl. I know it sounds silly but when your child spends 6 months in a body cast- time stands still. Everyone and everything moves forward but life in a cast just seems to stand still. So now I watch how she is hitting a million milestones in these short two months and its just beyond amazing. Her little personality is just bursting and she is soooo independent.







She tries so much to be just like her sisters- she breaks into their rooms daily and loves to get into their things.


She is all girl...







My girl...







Baby curls, fairytales, dress up, baby bows, princess shoes, patty cake, endless hours of peek-a-boo. I couldn't imagine it any other way...






No comments: