Photobucket

Thursday, December 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

Remember that song? Thought this would be fun about the holiday season!!!









1. Starbucks






Yum!! Too bad they got rid of my Pumpkin Spice latte. And whats up with not having one around here? I always have to make an excuse to go to Target or the mall!!



2. Christmas Decorations




Yup, that is our tree and it was up before Thanksgiving. What can I say? We love Christmas!!




3. UPS

I worship UPS during the holiday season. There is nothing better than sitting in your jammies late at night doing your shopping in the comfort of your own home and getting free shipping & no tax (can we say Amazon!!)!! My goodies are on my door step at no time!




And yes, that all came the other day. Its just the beginning! ;o)





4. Hot Cocoa









Okay not quite. That is Kassie from last year. I can not resist- I will never be able to stuff her in there again so I love this picture more than ever.





5. Hats, scarfs, mittens






What does this have to do with Christmas?? I have no idea!! But I love cold weather accessories!! The girls have soo many- they will definitely stay warm!

To be continued.............

No comments: