Photobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bundle up!




This weather is driving me crazy. First cold, then warm, then cold, then freezing rain. Ugh! So Maddie talked me into going out the other day. First a little window shopping was in order.






Then I realized how much colder it was near the water!! So we lasted about 15 minutes before my hands froze up and I told her we needed to head home. Of course she reminded me that there was a Dunkin Donuts around the corner and I still owed her a donut from a bazillion years ago when she was 3.



So off we went for donuts and coffee! Gotta love this girl- she never lets you forget anything!!!!



And guess what tomorrow is??? Kassie has her appointment to get her cast off!!! YAY!!!!!!!! The day has FINALLY come!!! We can't wait. Check back real soon for an update!!!!

No comments: