Photobucket

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strawberry Fields

I've been a slacker lately- oops. But here are few from our recent fruit pickings (many more to come of the other fruits :)

I didn't know I such serious pickers...








Of course after a while this one did more eating than picking...






And lost all respect for the fields (can you hear the strawberries--smoosh, smoosh?)






But we had a wonderful time and now I have a million strawberries coming out of my ears (recipes anyone?!)





4 comments:

ManonD said...

Lovely pictures! I love going strawberry picking ... And I sooo understand about not knowning what to do with waaaaaaaaayyyy too much strawberries. My favorite things to do is smoothies (strawberry, yogourt, banana and orange juice) and shortcake. :D

Unknown said...

I want to go soon : )
Strawberry shortcake. Pound cake. Vanillay ice cream. Fresh strawberries. Heaven : )

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely lovely pictures. I can't stand strawberries, but the pictures make me want to go get some. Great blog!

Unknown said...

Amazing photos! And those strawberries look so yummy!!
Stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!