Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Scenes from the wild...


Its a been an interesting weekend. All this dumping of snow was completely insane.

(from my windows)






There is definitely more than 24+ inches out there and another storm coming tomorrow! Ugh!



The most snow we have seen in a looong time! After getting stir crazy for a while I decided to go driving the next day along with my camera. I've been wanting to shoot something besides people lately so this was a bit of challenge for me. There was no where to park except for the middle of the road (which I did a few times!!) so I was mainly shooting from inside!!! This is why I love my tiny little town...it was so peaceful this day...




My favorite mailbox. I hope they don't replace it. Ever!







My next house is going to be right here. My backyard facing the water :)









My fav part is the four birds (you can barely see!) in the distance here.





Another 12 inches on the way-- don't know where we going to put it!

8 comments:

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

Absolutely love your photographs. Are those buffalos wild? Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Lia

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Great pics, but I'm getting so sick of snow. We're getting some today.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. They are amazing.

Stopping by from SITS.

Melissa B. said...

Looks like our neighborhood...minus the bison, anyway! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Reflecting on a Job Well-Done

Writing Without Periods! said...

I love your snowy pics.
Mary

Linda said...

Hi, Stopping by from SITS. I live in Michigan so I know snow. You did get more than us but the feeling is still the same. I am so ready for spring, flowers and sun. Love the photos. There are Buffalo here in Michigan too.

extreme personal measures said...

You take really awesome photos. Almost makes me want to be there. ALMOST. 
They are beautiful shots. Also read the Valentin’es Post. I was stopping by from SITS to spread the love to my SITSers and I am now following you!

Unknown said...

Magnificent! Our house looked like that too. Absolutely insane! : ) And I was nervous when I saw the flakes this morning...thank goodness they are melting right into the ground! PHEW!