Photobucket

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back....sort of.....

We got back and had a fabulous time!! The weather was perfect the whole time and the girls we just perfect- except a little cranky on the first day due to getting up at 3am in the morning. I have LOTS of pictures (300+) and went through some of them today and then my computer got ALL stupid on me. So for the love of goodness will some one point me the right direction on what MAC to buy cause I am about to throw my PC out the window!! I swear it is cursed!! I am starting to hate the blasted thing!! I've had this awful string of bad luck with things for the past 2 years if its not one thing its another. Okay I will quit whinning......






So bear with me with the photos-- this is the only one I have up loaded so far. Maddie made me take a billion pictures of the castle- every time it turned colors. I ended up taking my old camera because I didn't want the lug my other huge one around. It made me realize how much I ***love*** my camera!!! I ended up putting it auto mode (GASP) and used the on camera flash (*shivers*) so I hope some of the pictures turned out decent. Things were moving sooo fast and I didn't want to miss a moment so I told myself to just let it go.. sometimes you just have to! ;o)


So cross your fingers I will be back soon with more pictures if I ever get this darn computer fixed! Ugh!!!!

No comments: