Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We have MOVED! :)


Yes, its finally official!! You can now find us over here:

Erin Wheeler Photography


So updated your bookmarks, rss, bloggers ect ect! I am so excited to have a new blogsite and take my photography to the next level! :) No worries everything will still be the same....52 week project, my rambles ect. Hopefully now I will be able to post much more because this format is way easier and you get bigger photos- how neat is that!?! I still have a bit of work to do to the site but I am so happy with my new look so far! I am not going to delete this blog at all because its still near and dear to my heart plus its always nice to look back. Thanks so much everyone for your love and support and I hope you will join me on my new adventures!!

And of course I can't post without a photo!! Sooo....week 14/52 Perfect Day :)


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love this shot! Looks like a great day at the beach. :)

Unknown said...

This picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see your new spot!

Unknown said...

So you leave then just leave a back to us? You are so cruel and if yo ucan just try some ncie black checkered jacket for men or the top design style Men's Hooded Leather Jacket you can choose the one which match with you very well!